My Brand New Me by -RH-

My Brand New Me by -RH-
-RH-

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crazeecausa a.k.a Crazeecausa Matt


Crazeecausa is my brand name as a music lover.Crazeecausa meaning that are Crazee + Califonia +U.S.A = Crazeecausa.This Brand as u notice that from United State.Crazeecausa brand also for sketers.I know it,who are a Sketers and Music lover will know better about Crazeecausa  brand.Via this brand,crazeecausa produce a lot of t-shirt,scaft,beg,lap top beg,short n long pant and many more.I love this brand so much.Crazeecausa for me have a sentimental value and memorable into my whole life.However,life must go on guys.

First and foremost,I'm new here guys.My name is Rahmat Hidayat Mohd Nor.I am 24 years old.Currently,I'm still studying at Universiti in Malaysia.I was happy with my life now.Thanks God,still give me a chance to live with "RahmatMU'' I'll blessed My Lords, what You gave to me.My lesson past,a lot chance me up to be a good person and better person right now.I've prove it!!Now I'll believe that words ''People Change" and now I can feel it because I know who I am.

I am ordinary person like u guys,quite adventurous but up to certain point,not that extreme,and I came from ordinary family as well.My life is "simple''.If I have,I can say I have but If I doesn't have I'll say it ''doesn't have''.I believe that people around me know me better because for me YES or NO that a simple words I always said that.I hate complicated because I always remember what my mom said to me before ''Life is not complicated but People make a complicated in this life'' U can take what you deserve!!!!!!!! Thanks mom,you always stand by me.

About me:My friends call me yat@Hidayat,my mom call me ''adik''(very funny right) haha...and my Lecturer call me Rahmat.So sweet when I'd heard that..hahaha!!I really love my mom because she is my heart and my MFFR too!!!hehe...I've five elders brother's and two elders sister's and me at the last sibling on my family as well.I am a person who love Art,a big fan of Musics, love movies, and love all beautiful things.Mostly I would love all the Hollywood movies and musics.I'm independent person and stronger person as a man because since I'm Three years old my late father pass away.Now,im 24 years old.U can imagine what i've felt when i seeing my friends have a fathers and the most I'll always sad during "Fathers Days" guys.But then,I always positive because this is what Allah destiny to me.I'm blessed because My late father is pass away but then God giving me five elders brother's and two elders sister's to me.I was happy with my brothers and my sister's as well.I always speak for myself ''Rahmat Hidayat you must be strong'' because you never know what happen next.


to be continue......


.

No comments:

Post a Comment